6 Tbsp butter, ghee, or coconut oil
1/2 cup sweet leaf sugar/stevia blend
3/4 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
3 cups almond flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp baking powder
3/4 cups chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar. Blend in eggs, milk and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture
until well-mixed. Add the nuts, if desired.
4. Coat a 9" x 13" pan (or line with parchment paper).
5. Bake for 20 min or until done.